Saturday 26 March 2016

Slow Down Parents


I don't do flash cards.
I don't do too much of formal learning.
Most of the time, saya biarkan mereka menjadi diri mereka.
Ian Yusuf is exploring the sounds.
Ian Yusuf is grabbing my moving hands and fingers.
Bagaimana mereka geram dengan jari jemari anda yang laju menekan keyboard handphone, begitu jugalah mereka geram dengan jari-jari yang bergerak menekan keyboard's keys.
Apa yang mereka geramkan?
Pergerakan tersebut.
Persoalan kenapa mommy's fingers are so interested in pressing those keys??
And... Why is this thing producing sounds?
What is making the sounds?
Why is the melody ðŸŽ¶ interesting?
Have I heard of this melody before?
Hmm...
Seribu satu persoalan yang bermain di Minda kecil mereka...
Ya, whatever you expose to them.. They will take them in... It's what you decide, based on your knowledge, that will determine whether it's good or wrong... Or perhaps, too much too soon?
I rest my case. I just want them to be a happy person!

0 comments:

Post a Comment